Old August 10th 04, 05:07 AM
Richard Lamb

"Rich S." wrote:

"Dave S" wrote in message
link.net...
Ok.. I have a real problem with what you just described. An AC, by the
FAA's own definition, is considered an ACCEPTABLE means of compliance,
but not the ONLY means of compliance with the rule. So if the AC says
its acceptable, then there is no basis for it to be rejected solely on
those grounds.

Granted, making waves can be counterproductive, but its crap such as
that which really hacks me off about the FAA.

Agreed. Now, do you want an inspection? Do what the nice man says. or. . .

read "Unintended Consequences", by Brother John Ross.

Rich "Is it time yet?" S.

Yes, it's time...