Old January 17th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

Richard Riley wrote in
:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:51:18 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"Alphonse Le Creur." wrote in message
16.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"anon" wrote in message
m...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Did you send them a picture of your daddy too?

I will tell you something about my father. He told me that given
time, everyone's true character will be revealed. Your character
is well established.

Didn't he also tell you that a man's character is revealed much
quicker by the size of the yellow stripe? Look in the mirror.

Juan, you make an issue of my anonymity. I ask you this
question. How is it that an anonymous poster on RAH gets more
respect from his audience than a former Marine? Ask yourself.
You are a clown.

LOL! You think that's respect? grin Ever wonder what people say
about you behind your back?

obviously not something you'll ever have to worry about..

Precisely. I don't worry about what people say behind my back, because
I don't give any respect to anyone who won't say it to my face.

Juan, I think he meant nobody bothers talking behind your back. Nobody
actually wants your restpect, so it would make sense. The point is to
poke you so they can make you splutter.

Bingo.