Old February 11th 18, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

Default New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 3:18:49 PM UTC-8, Daniel Sazhin wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 2:13:25 PM UTC-5, WB wrote:

I would love automatic flaps in a new bird. I would alos like different manufacturing to allow for lighter empty weight, helps if you fly a sustainer.

What was the deal with the automatic flaps on the Duckhawk? Was that ever made to work at all?

Yep, they definitely work!

All the best,
Daniel

Active boundary layer control, warping (non-hinged) control surfaces, auto-flaps.

Craig