Old February 20th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Survey Time

Jose wrote:
Sorry Jose but its way past time for the pedulum to swing back

I agree...

and even overshoot.

No, that would be destructive.

And what is going on now isn't?

These lawsuits are destroying this country

No, they are merely a symptom of what is destroying the country.

Well, since you have clarified the statement, I certainly agree.

If the jury pool had to pass a basic test of integrity, intelligence
and demonstrate a track record of productive citizenship

... only supporters of the present administration would have legal
representation.

Now that is uncalled for, and certainly makes no sense in the
context of what I was saying

..... You do support Bush and all his policies, don't you?
You wouldn't be un-American, would you?

In fact, I most certainly do NOT support ALL of Bush's policies,
in fact there are relatively few that I could support other than
reduced taxation.

I am a libertarian and as such find myself basically un-represented
by either major party.