Old June 26th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default For those that want to contribute ahead of time to the annual r.a.*OSH party

Anyone who wants to chip in ahead of time so that folks like Jim B. and
MontBlack can have some working capital for buying food for the party,
e-mail me, Jim B. or Jay H. for Jim's Paypal info. Some people (who
shall remain nameless but tend to build awesome coolers for said event)
go way above and beyond providing foodstuffs...yet say things like "Oh,
just buy me a lollipop" when one tries to hand him cash. So, Jim and I
take matters into our own hands (well, Jim is the local guy buying
stuff, it was my idea, and Jay liked it too).

Jim promises me he won't go spend it all on something for the Aztec or
(burp) drink it all away :-P

It's either this or we blindfold and tie up MontBlack then stuff money
in his pockets. After MontBlack sweats in the OSH sun all day, I'd much
rather send Jim some funds via Paypal ahead of time.

Four weeks until our planned OSH arrival. Dang, I can almost smell the
brats :-P

BTW, a big thanks ahead of time to Jim and MontBlack for coordinating
the menu, hauling the grills/tables/food/etc. Those guys really knocked
themselves out last year...and I know that MontBlack is looking forward
to the debut of PMC 2.0. Does someone have the press release ready? :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"