Old October 1st 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default 4 weeks until Wings Over Houston!

On Oct 1, 10:41*am, Tech Support wrote:

The individual arraigning tickets for my group has them for Saturday.
See u there???

Big John

Thanks, but I honestly wouldn't be able to afford the VIP tickets. I
am a brand-new aircraft mechanic working on my CFI at college with a
family. Just making it the show will be a stretch financially this
year.

Besides that, I will be making this my 7 year old daughter's first big
airshow and expect to have my hands full trying to get her to enjoy
the show. VIP area doesn't sound like the greatest place for young
kids, although with the shade, food with no lines & all I could be
mistaken.

Out of curiosity, what do VIP tickets run? I'll look on the shows site
to see if price is mentioned.

Ricky