Old September 18th 03, 02:26 AM
Dave Accetta

Default Gruman Tiger again,, Sorry

I saw the thread earlier about the Tiger as I was about to type this, but it
didn't answer any of my questions, so here goes.

I keep seeing the Tiger for sale between $65k and $110k. I always thought
these planes were highly desirable. This seems a little cheap compared to
other planes the same age.

Have they fallen out of favor or is this the norm? If I could find one for
$75000 I'd be looking for a partner right now!

I had heard that they are more desirable than the 172, but I think it seems
that may be because of the price?
I also heard they were a little faster than the 172?

What is bad about this plane? The thought of this is getting me all revved
up!

Dave A