Old April 21st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

Default Bradley Huggins and Doug Hart news.

Posted and emailed

On Apr 20, 11:19*pm,
(bradleyaircraft) wrote:
bradleyaircraft had written this in response tohttp://www.air-space.us/rec.aviation.homebuilt/2/Bradley-Huggins-and-...
*:
Hello,

I am the owner of Bradley Aircraft out of Spanish Fork, Ut.
We are NOT Bradley Aerospace. We do have a youtube
channel but if you look deeper you will see a different owner.
My Name is Bradley Lewis I originally grew up in Utah and
our company has not sold any aircraft or accepted any
deposits to date. Thank you
all for your help.

Then it is your misfortune that the other Bradley's reputation
precedes you.

Meaning no disrespect to you personally, but how long have
you been online? Can you point us to some older information
to re-assure us that you are a different person and not the
other using a new alias?

Sorry if that sounds harsh.

--

FF