Old November 6th 03, 11:37 PM
Ogden Johnson III

John Penta wrote:

"Doug \"Woody\" and Erin Beal" wrote:

I'd agree with you all the way up to the air-to-air mission. Most of the
Tomcat converts I know claim that the RIO sucked SA away from the pilot...
BUT when AESA comes on line, and the folks at Boeing split up the cockpit,
the WSO in will have plenty to do that the pilot would never be able to
handle by himself.

AESA?

Someone needs to write a FAQ for this group, if there isn't one
already...:-(

It is humanly impossible for *anyone*, individually or severally, to
keep current with DoD, much less an entire government bureaucracy's,
acronyms and nLAs*. Add in those of foreign governments and agencies
and even Hercules would be loath to undertake the task.

[*nLAs = Two, Three, Four, Five, however-many, Letter Abbreviations]
[It is a base canard that a Presidential Medal of Freedom and a $100K
bonus await the first swivel servant to create a Twenty Letter
Abbreviation]
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.