Old March 6th 04, 05:42 PM
Gary Drescher

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

My mistake . . . I was referring to the black lady who was interviewed

on
TV (a
broadcast I personally saw) . . . not Mr. Hartridge. I'm searching the

web now
to see if there is a video of the interview I saw. Sorry about that .

.. .

Ok, please let us know. Everything I've been able to find refers to Mr.
Hartridge as the sole juror to have commented publicly on the trial.

Me, too--very frustrating since I saw it with my own eyes, and heard the

legal
analyst
commenting that it would be grounds for an appeal. Can't find it using

google
. . .
but still watching TV news and looking.

Perhaps you mis-remembered the juror's gender, and perhaps either the TV
report took the "I would have liked to have heard from her" quote out of
context (sensationalizing the remark by misleadingly omitting "But it didn't
make a difference"--a majority of the print reports did precisely that), or
else perhaps your own recollection inadvertently performed that truncation
of the quote.

--Gary

www.Rosspilot.com