Old April 24th 05, 05:50 AM
Matt Barrow

Scott D. wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:28:19 -0700, "Matt Barrow"
wrote:

Scott D. wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:57:32 -0400, "Peter R."
wrote:

When planning my flight from Palm Springs, CA, to Denver, I have

decided
avoid the high peaks in which a direct flight would result and instead
planned a flight east to Albuquerque, NM, then northeast/north to

Denver
across the flat lands of Colorado, east of the mountains.

I am assuming that you are going to go to LVS VOR then head north, or
to ALS VOR and then through LaVeta Pass to Gosip. Both ways are
easily passable with your Bonanza.

Why go from LVS back westward to ALS?

Reread the comment, there was an "or" between the two possible routes.

Yup, missed the "or" at the end of the line.

Well, excuuuuuseeee me!! :~)

--
Matt