Old September 19th 03, 05:23 PM
John Penta

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:11:37 +0200, DAN wrote:

John Penta wrote:

I thought I heard soemthing about Israel selling Brazil (or perhaps
India) C10 models of the Kfir...?

Now, re unit sizes:

I don't even know where to LOOK, that's the problem. I figured
militaries all templated this stuff, at least based upon unit
role/mission. Google, yahoo, etc. are useless because they simply
overload me with information, and it's difficult to impossible to find
the useful bits.

Really? I entered into google: " "kfir c-10" brazil " and on the 1st page I had
the following link, http://www.estadao.com.br/agestado/n...ago/15/116.htm
which contains the following tidbit. I don't speak brazilian or portugese, but
US$ must mean the same thing over there. For milhoes and bilhao, try guessing
millions and billion...

[snippage]

You misunderstand my post. I was referring to an inability to find
info re unit sizes, not the Kfir.

John