Old April 14th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default What a Wonderful Morning

On Apr 14, 1:58*pm, "Anon" wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in ...
If the small obligation I have is to pay back a big chunk of it
then that's the price I'll pay. I wonder about those whove been priveledged
and are bitter and angry about putting back in.

Small? The AMT rate is about 25% for federal married. Add in 10% for
state income tax. Plus figure the overage house costs about $7000/yr
in property taxes, plus airplane property taxes, and we haven't even
paid sales tax. A $300,000 airplane costs $24,000 in sales/use tax.
There is no doubt that many of us spent more than 50% of our income on
taxes one way or another.

-Robert