Old May 11th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Ron Hardin

Default Would like to learn to fly, but...

B A R R Y wrote:

Ron Hardin wrote:

Stay with the flight simulator. It's more fun,

Are you a licensed pilot who's kidding, or a wannabe?

I have 1200 hours, from many years of flying, age 16 to 30, when
I gave it up out of boredom. ``Here I am at 2500 feet over the
Boonton reservoir again...'' Took up long distance bike riding, in
fact, which then expended the weekends where I had previously been
living in the air.

The flight sim gets rid of all the overhead, and the FAA doesn't mind
you hugging the ground as you skim the mountains inverted in a 737.

--
Ron Hardin