Old June 14th 05, 11:34 AM
Cub Driver

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:05:45 GMT, Larry Dighera
wrote:

The lowest place in the world is the Dead Sea at 1,395' below sea

Wow! It's for stuff like this that I continue to read the newsgroups
despite all the crap that gets posted. I had NO IDEA the Dead Sea was
anywhere near that far down.

I would seriously like to visit (probably not in a floatplane,
however). I drove across Death Valley one time and enjoyed the spooky
feeling that if somecut cut a trench to the Pacific, the VW would have
had a chance to prove the contention that Bugs float ...

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum:
www.warbirdforum.com