Old June 30th 03, 08:07 PM
Wade Meyers

Default Specific 4th FG request...

Hey guys,

Does anybody out there have any good aerial *and/or* land views of
Debden, Essex, UK (home of the 4th FG)? I specifically need any and
all I can get of the areas around the hangars and Watch Office
(control tower, to us yanks). However, anything around the buildings,
runways, and/or dispersals would be nice as well.

I've personally been to the still-relatively-intact Debden (see "Then
& Now" tour on my site - link below), and I already have pretty much
all the books and magazine articles on the 4th/Eagles (with attendant
photography), and with this request I am specifically looking to see
if anybody out there has unpublished shots of Debden's "landscape"
that may be the "gold" shots I may need.

This will aid tremendously in planning for a future painting.

Wade

http://wademeyersart.tripod.com