Old April 19th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Bushy Pete

Default How can I get a parts manual for a 1961 Cessna 182?

I bought my both my parts and service manual from "cnrtool" on ebay. His
store did not appear on ebay at the moment, but it shipped quickly and I am
happy to have both manuals for my 1961 172B.

A quick search on ebay shows two other sellers with shrink-wrapped original
factory manuals to suit your aircraft.

Hope this help,
Peter

wrote in message
Is it possible to get a parts manual for a 1961 Cessna 182 from your
list? If so, how can I obtain it? Please advise. Thanks.