Old September 20th 18, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul T[_4_]

Default A few newbie questions about the sport

At 18:16 19 September 2018, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:00:07 PM UTC-7, Paul T wrote:

Sorry can't afford transatlantic telephone calls - I asked a fairly

simple
question, why can't you answer this on a public forum?

I'll take "sealioning" for a thousand, Alex!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

Don't be a **** Bob and assume the worst - was asking a fairly simple
question to someone as to the effectiveness of training with simulation -
which his purportedly his business. Was interested in knowing what the
savings in RL training might be? - don't see why that can't be answered on

a public forum.