Old January 17th 20, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider repair health issues?

UH...........I was 5th until the leader charged out to Beckworth and landed there! Seven pilots moved up! I’m happy with 4th out of 19! Stopped charging 20 years ago and found things much more enjoyable!

Good clothing (no exposed skin) and good mask is essential.........I remember mixing a batch of resin, 30 years back, when I said, I can’t smell this stuff, my son said, I don’t smell anything, either.................his friend said, I SURE SMELL IT!

Gues we had already burned out our nostrils? I can’t smell much of anything to this day! Outside air with respirator essential for spraying urethane and carbon mask when mixing the stuff!
Cheers,
JJ