Old September 28th 03, 02:18 AM
C Knowles

As I remember the C-5 burger was also served on jacks.

"miso" wrote in message
om...
Well damn, though I doubt I could get on base to eat one. A local talk
show host did a thing on the best burgers, and a guy called up about
the C-5 burger. He described it as a full pound, which seems hard to
believe, but then again a C-5 is pretty big. I guess there must be a
AN124 burger that is the full pound.

"C Knowles" wrote in message

om...
Back a few years, when there was a terminal cafeteria, there was indeed

(1/2 lb?) C-5 burger. Also a smaller C-141 sandwich.
Unfortunately, the cafeteria is gone and with it the specialized

burgers. I
believe the tiny AAFES snack bar that replaced it has just the standard
"hamburger."

Curt

"miso" wrote in message
om...
OK, is there such a thing as a "C-5" burger served at Travis AFB?