Old April 18th 05, 10:33 PM
Jimbob

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:03:01 -0700, "aluckyguess" wrote:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:05:19 GMT, Jimbob
wrote in ::

It will never have the speed of a Glassair. I just don't think that is
possible.
I thought at one time everyone should fly then I realized it is already
crowded up there and it would suck.
It would be nice if Piper sold its Cherokee 180 for around 50k then most
everyday pilots could have a new plane. This would be economical carry an
average 2 person family and still get you their in a decent time.

Who needs Piper. The new Light Sport's have reasonable performance
and are selling for about 70K. Less range and slightly less speed but
the price is right.

Jim

http://www.unconventional-wisdom.org