Old June 22nd 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default The EAA should allow us to use our folding bikes at Airventure

On Jun 21, 6:58 pm, Dave S wrote:
Sliker wrote:

I wonder how with attitudes like that, we ever get new

homebuilt designs built.

I wonder if you personally attack everyone who dares to disagree with
your point of view.

I commend you on your maturity and objectivity.

First of all, you didn't disagree with my point of view, I disagreed
with yours. Second, since I did disagree, you try to paint a picture
of
blind following's as if I don't have my own opinion. Third, you want
to talk about maturity, think before you talk. Moron.
Lou