Old July 28th 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default To Oshkosh- Russell Military Museum Stop

A Oshkosh Russell Military Museum
Many aircraft and army tanks.

The Russell MIlitary Museum is now open daily 10 am to 5:00 pm seven
days a week The museum has over 250 items on display from WWII to gulf
war. items like Sherman tanks , Half-track and 155 MM towed guns to
Cold war Russian MI-24 and Vietnam era tanks and helicopters We are
located on I-94 at the ILLINOIS/WISCONSIN state line just 30 north of
Chicago and 30 south of Milwakee,WI Exit the freeway at the Russell
road exit#1 go west to Old Hwy 41 (frontage road) then north to the
Museum. Addmission is $7.50 for adults and $5.00 for kids. Plenty of
shopping malls and places to eat in the neighborhood so bring the
family and camera for a couple of hours. go to web site for discount
coupons.
Mark Sonday

Russell Military Museum
43363 Old Hwy 41