Old December 20th 04, 05:02 PM
Gary Boggs

I have a Nonin Onyx and have used it at high altitudes in wave and it works
well. I sure wish it had an alarm that you could set on it, I worry that if
you did actually start getting hypoxic, you might forget to look at it
regularly or maybe get confused and read it wrong. I actually have an extra
one if anyone is interested.

Gary Boggs

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
Leo wrote:
The pulse oximeter in question is a great device. I own one, and as an
anesthesiologist, I have tested it at a research lab while comparing to
the best pulse oximeters used in medicine.

Which oximeter are you referring to? You didn't quote anything, and my
newsreader didn't put your post in a thread, so I can't tell which one
you replied to.

Have you used it while wave flying, and does it have any problems with
low temperatures?

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA