Old June 10th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ole

Default Aircraft Museum in Denmark Den Danske Flysamling-Stauning-P5310.nzb (1/1)

shiver wrote in news:100620071351049791%
:

TO THE GROUP...... Correct me if I am wrong.

Was it not decided a few years ago that this would be
a YENC free group.

To the poster.... Nice try but there is no use in using
YENC which is supposed to be a way of making files smaller if you are
going to post such huge files in the first place.

Det er noget skrammel, du har sendt afsted.

Ole