Old March 20th 20, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default SkySight Tutorials

Going through the videos now.Â* EXCELLENT!Â* Thanks for this very useful tool.

On 3/19/2020 6:57 AM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 11:50:47 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Thanks Matt for putting these out.
Something to watch and learn from while I socially disconnect.
Nick
PS
The pros say we should stay at least 6' apart.
I think the average towrope is 200', that should be way good enough huh?
Sitting by myself in my LS3a with the canopy latched is very socially disconnected I believe.

I would love to tow behind a 200 foot rope! I once had a passenger for a front seat in a helicopter (max wt 350 lbs in that seat) tell me he just weighed himself that morning at 275 lbs. Soon as I lifted off I did not have enough aft stick to hover!

--
Dan, 5J