Old September 5th 04, 02:58 AM
Ron Rosenfeld

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 00:42:49 GMT, Don Tuite
wrote:

The weather will probably be gorgeous if there are no forest fires.
That's absolutely the best time of year, weather-wise in the Pacific
Northwest.

That's good to know and good information.

Ever since I got caught in some unforecast icing in the lee of the Great
Lakes one spring, I like to check local knowledge regarding weather in
areas I've not flown into before.

One fond memory is crossing the Siskyous from California at 10,500

I'll probably be coming from the Idaho side. But I hope to get in some
local flying while I'm there (if I do the trip).

Thank you for the information.