Old November 11th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Jeroen Wenting

Default FSX - necessary to have CD in place?

Their website is ambiguous but my reading of it is that they will NOT
allow
a purchaser to run it on two computers.

That was never allowed... But of course many people don't care about
licensing terms.

I don't think it will be time to buy FSX until next Spring when we know
more about the playability of it and Vista equipped computers with decent
graphic accelerators appear on the market. Maybe then a hack will be
available - and vouched for by users.
Blue

by pirates you mean, who only care about how many "backup copies" they can
give to friends and family.