Old September 21st 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WinPilot

Default sunlight readable iphone

We are not aware of any crashing bugs for WinPilot for iOS in the past couple of releases.
We started writing support for the LxNav’s S100 flight computer using a wireless Bluetooth connection, and the current WinPilot build on the AppStore already has flight log download and McCready setting transfer built in. It looks like the S100 transmits vario data pretty fast, so we will try to port our Widows CE ClimbMaximizer to the iOS as well.
We aren’t aware of Butterfly vario problem. Users of older flight computers (like CAI 302) can use Butterfly’s WiFi stick to connect to WP.
Winpilot for iOS is free to download and free to test in GPS mode for 30 days, after that the subscription is $4.95/month. For more info visit our Facebook page.
Hopefully this info is helpful to someone,
Jerry / Winpilot.com