Old March 21st 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Confor foam cushions - firmness?

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 7:57:31 PM UTC-4, Movses Babayan wrote:
Considering redoing the cushion in the glider; can't decide on green/blue or blue/pink.
Flying in Eastern Washington for most of the season (temperature wise).

Any hands-on data points would be appreciated.

-MB

My data points were not hand-related... I have blue over green. Works well at Colorado Springs or Ottawa Canada temps. Bit firm in the wave but body heat softens them. I find pink too soft (you want to have some depth to compress should you have a sudden deceleration).

Dan