Old February 5th 05, 02:49 AM
BTIZ

there is another front coming Jay... 63 and sunny here today.. feels like
spring.. mid 60s forecast tomorrow.... becoming overcast, rain starting in
the evening through Sunday.. (what better way to spend SuperBowl Sunday)...
with snow above the 5000ft elevation.. into Monday..

I think I'll head out to the glider club tomorrow, but then again I'm tow
pilot for tomorrow..

BT

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
After weeks of unrelenting, never-ending bad weather, with freezing
rain, sleet, fog, snow, high winds, low visibility, and low ceilings, I
decided to have the plane annualed early. I mean, what the heck -- the
weather has been horrendous anyway, right? Why screw up summer and
wait till June?

Well, you guessed it. The last two days -- while my plane is in a
million pieces on the shop floor -- have set records across the
Midwest.

...Sunny skies...
...Light winds...
...Unlimited visibility...