Old May 2nd 19, 03:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pee bag gel

Mike, yes it actually happens, not as bad a the old B52 doing carpet bombing , but less damaging to the environment. Now you may choose to keep the pee bag in the cockpit if you wish, but I think the possibility of spilling the crusty ole **** bag all over the cockpit is a viable possibility. Maybe you like smelling the ammonia sub trace, but my suggestion is to pull the cord and seal the bag and drop whenever you can. The trailer park option is viable, nothing like dropping a bag of urine on the trailer park. In most instances they will never know what it is, they might just get a whiff and decide to throw it in the neighbors yard. No Mike, it is cool to know that you hit the double wide in the first row of trailers.

Bob,
Please post your address so we can have a spot to dump our pee bags where it is cool.