Old February 19th 21, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bgrly[_2_]

Default The Yellow Triangle

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:12:31 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 6:32:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
This is the problem I'm referring too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=use6PnxjO7s

Nick

That sort of accident has nothing to do with speed on final approach.

T8

Discussions at my club and at a FIRC prompted my research and writing a piece on my personal website. The link is below. I suspect or expect a few comments, as undoubtedly somebody will think I"m all wet. Mention of the huey is because that's what I know.

http://www.unofficialuseonly.us/gelbe.html

Brent, 7A ,