Old February 26th 21, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default The Yellow Triangle

Same reason I can't ride a horse. They are just too big. I really don't understand what is so funny, every damn time I stir the stick...
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 1:01:46 PM UTC-8, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 7:05:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
The chief pilot at the airport I fly from had a different explanation for my genital bounces.
He said "It is you." I always suspected...

Genital bounces!!!
Like banging your balls on the ground?
Funniest thing I've read in quite a while.
UH