Old March 1st 21, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

Default SeeYou

I don't think I say in the video that you can turn off automatic updates. I think what I said is that you have to ignore all the future update notifications and not upgrade once you are beyond the end date of your annual subscription.

If you don't purchase an annual subscription then the Version of SeeYou currently installed on your PC will continue to run for ever. The only limitation of which I am aware after the expiry of a subscription is that Skysight and topmeteo weather layers will not work.

The annual subscription also gives you access to the phone app SeeYou Navigator and the ability to use SeeYou on Ios.