Old August 13th 04, 04:23 PM
Tom S.

"Dave S" wrote in message
ink.net...
An electric golf cart will work acceptably. I worked the weekend desk at
a small flight school last summer that used one as a tug in the manner
you describe, and we would routinely move our fleet of 6 planes using it
(shuffling in /out of the hangar... pulling to/from the fuel pumps
because the truck had a surcharge.. etc)

The golf cart has been used in this manner for a few years and is doing
ok. This was a 2 seater with a small "bed/deck" on the back replacing
the golf club rack.

All the caveats about nose gear travel limits apply.. dont overdo it.
Dave

Tom S. wrote:

Hmmm....why do they always die on the 15th hole for me?