Old August 21st 03, 07:17 PM
Corrie

Barnyard BOb -- wrote in message . ..

The odds of winning an argument against a theistic zealot... or an atheist are about equal.

I've never thought of myself as a zealot. The flycorvair guy, now
HE'S a zealot. (Have to try to keep homebuilding involved in the
thread somehow, right?) Someone has said, arguing on the Internet is
like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win....you're still
retarded. That's as may be. I've never claimed to be the smartest
guy on this spinning rock. But as a Christian, it's my duty to "be
prepared to give an answer to anyone who asks the reason for the hope"
that I have. (1 Peter 3:15) And somewhere up this thread, someone DID
ask.

How about a controversial binary file instead to fill
the bandwidth wasted on such unwinnable matters?

Because then we'd be booted to a different server, silly! You can
talk all kinds of OT trash, but don't post pics!

Corrie
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand
binary, and those who don't.