Old October 23rd 20, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default The Apology

I think Shakespeare said it nicely with the title of one of his plays:Â*
"Much Ado About Nothing".

On 10/23/2020 8:07 AM, xcnick wrote:
I am a man who is not tired of women. Get on course and bring it ladies! Never see enough female xc pilots. God bless the women instructors and tow pilots, but what a thrill it was to hear Kathy on the radio ripping the Whites and scoring speed points for her club. It would be great if all women could be subservient and get my slippers and a beer, but soaring gals have a long history of being just a bit different so I will take you all as you come. Here is Emmi von Roretz, Hanna Reich, and Joan Price. I think the middle one was a bit pushy, the word Nazi comes to mind.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DT7SCmnxeGMcYiMo7

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 6:32:32 AM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:

Men are tired of this nonsense, threatening to stay away sounds too good to be true.

--
Dan, 5J