Old February 27th 05, 10:07 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Chip Jones" wrote in message
nk.net...

Naw, *you're* getting all of the AFSS guys who have been surplussed.
I'm in a Level-12 ARTCC at the top of the ATC food chain. The AFSS
guys that have a Center background are almost all to a person, if not
actually to a person, enroute training failures. When we used to wash 'em
out, they got sent down to AFSS or some small tower/tracon in the minors
somewhere. The vast majority of employable AFSS people aren't qualified
for ARTCC developmental positions. We don't accept training failure
transfers here at the world's busiest ATC facility.

So what possessed you to transfer to ZOB?