Old February 11th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default The Oshkosh Suite is finally done!

Do Gail and I have dibsies on the Apollo Suite since we swapped Oshkosh for
Alaska last year?

Darned tootin' you do -- I'll pencil you in!

Glad to hear you'll be making it back to OSH '07 -- it'll be our
"Silver Anniversary Oshkosh", beating our Silver wedding anniversary
by several years...

I told Mary that this milestone automatically qualifies us for a golf
cart at OSH. Now all we've gotta do is convince EAA!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA