Old February 11th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default The Oshkosh Suite is finally done!

BTW, I still have the Jim Weir (memorial) OSH chairs - they might be making
a trip to Sun & Fun this April. g

Things are firming up from our end -- hopefully they're still okay
from yours? If so, we *will* be attending SNF '07 in April, even if I
have to crawl to it on my hands and knees...

Jim, have "The Chairs" ever been to Lakeland? If not, we'd be glad to
set them up on the flightline for you while we're there. Or do you
think there is some sort of bad karma associated with setting them up
outside of the hallowed Oshkosh grounds?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA