Old February 11th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default The Oshkosh Suite is finally done!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim, have "The Chairs" ever been to Lakeland? If not, we'd be glad to
set them up on the flightline for you while we're there. Or do you
think there is some sort of bad karma associated with setting them up
outside of the hallowed Oshkosh grounds?

No, I've only been to SNF once, about 30 years ago. It was OK, sort of, but
nothing to make me travel diagonally across the country for again. That is
one mother long trip from Northern California, even IF we did it on the
torch.

Jim