Old April 9th 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Natalie

Default Taxi speed

Not4wood wrote:

When I was sitting behind the Pilot in a Beaver, he kept it to a slow crawl
at all times. Probably because the taxi way was kinda bumpy and didn't want
us tossed around. Comfort of the paying customers is paramount. How would
you feel sitting in an Airbus and getting your cookies tossed around because
the Pilot was trying to make up some speed on the ground and couldn't care
about your comfort? I don't think so. Remember, the Pilot is responsible
for everyone's safety and their comfort.

Something that's going to bounce you to the ceiling in a only going to
be a hiccup in an Airbus.