Old May 1st 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default IFR trip from Madison MS to Steubenville OH with ATC COMS - Video

On May 1, 11:18*am, Ross wrote:

Oh, I like the days when I flew in and above the clouds. Such pretty
sights. Questions: How do you select the music you use. I can make the
slide shows / videos, but picking the "right" background music is
difficult and I have been in music in my past. Worked at my fathers
radio station as a DJ. *Personal, what is you day job besides flying IFR
and making videos.

Keep up the good work.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

Hey Ross,

I try to stick with instrumentals with clouds or aviation themed songs
for my music. In this video, I had a midi file of the Forest Gump
theme song so I converted it to a .mp3 file and inserted it in Windows
Movie Maker.

I work in IT as a contractual worker with software support, and also
give training on various IT issues. All of my moving making has been
self taught and perseverance. I retired from my former job at the
tender age of 46 two years ago, and now work Monday through Thursday,
with Friday being MY dedicated flying day.

Picked up a local IFR clearance today, went up today to the practice
area, requested a block altitude so I could weave in the canyons of
the clouds. Truly a privileged life we live!