Old November 1st 11, 02:01 AM
MoNCLerS3799 MoNCLerS3799 is offline
Junior Member

Default Homeless 'jet setter' spins Riverside Park 'rape'

So the pair went to a secluded area and enjoyed wild, stark naked sex against a wall and on top of a subway grate, he claimed -- making no mention of the prosecution photos showing Tatiana's multiple bruises, which included stripe-like abrasions from the grating.
"Yes! A public display of affection!" Akassy answered, happily. "If in Russia, France? No problem. But where we were…it was too much. We were getting too much attention of people. I told her, 'Know what? We should move aside and not show too much of this."
A public display of affection?" offered defense lawyer Glenn Hardy.
Homeless 'jet setter' spins Riverside Park 'rape' as romance