Old November 13th 05, 01:09 AM
Matt Whiting

Default Best Electronic E6B?

Jay Honeck wrote:

Which offers the most bang for the buck?

None of the above.

Neither Mary nor I have ever used an E6B since we got our tickets. Not
once, in over 1500 hours and ten years of flying.

Put your money toward a nice GPS, or a good pair of ANR headphones. At
least *those* won't end up in a box in a closet.

Likewise, but I had to learn again to take my commercial written last
December and it appears I'll have to relearn again to pass the practical
exam. I'm hoping to find some freeware for my PalmPilot for the test as
I'll not need it again after that. I just can't imagine a single pilot
trying to draw on the wiz wheel while flying in turbulence...

Matt