Old March 7th 04, 04:17 AM
Jay Honeck

No offense intended to Mr. Jay Honeck, but seriously, for the
price of that fancy colored big screen gps of his, I got all of this
stuff and still had $500 bucks in my pocket to boot.

None taken, Joe. If Lowrance hadn't screwed me so badly with the Airmap
300, I'd have probably gone with the 1000, too, when it finally made it to
the street. (They were promising it "any day" for about 4 months. Of
course, they've been saying that about their "vapor-ware" color hand-held
GPS since at least 1999.)

The 1000 looks really impressive, and I'm sure you'll be happy with it for a
long time.

Just pray you never need customer service from Lowrance.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA