Old January 21st 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WinPilot ADV/PRO Users Group interest?

http://www.gliderforum.com/forum-view.asp?forumid=120

Al

Frank wrote:
someone suggested we start our own 'unofficial' group. It looks like
it might be fairly easy to set up a Google group for WinPilot, and I am
willing to make the effort if there is sufficient interest. If nothing
else, we can help each other, and maybe even get Jerry/Richard's
attention ;-).

If you would be interested in such a forum/group, please let me know.

TIA,

Frank