Old April 26th 04, 10:01 PM
Ed Majden

in article , Gord Beaman
) at wrote on 4/26/04 12:06:

Ed Majden wrote:

How come there has been a change to where reply messages are posted?
Before, they were listed under the original message but now they appear
separate.
Ed

I don't find this Ed...I just sent a reply to Keith W.
upthread...his msg was sent about six hours ago and there's
several msgs after it, yet my test msg shows up right under his.
Could it be some setting in your reader?
--

-Gord.

You could be right. I'm using a new Mac now instead of a PC. I use the
MAC version of Outlook and it may function differently. I'll ask other Mac
users.
Ed