Old August 24th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kilo Charlie

Default line vs progressive lenses for sunglasses

I agree with Andy. I have been wearing Maui Jim and Ray Ban progressives
for several years and they work great. It does take a bit of getting used
while looking over the side at someone below you....if you don't tilt your
head they'll be in your "reading area" which made me dizzy the first few
tries.

I tried the stick on ones and they were a pain.....fell off at inopportune
times but they are a whole lot cheaper ($30 vs. $400) and allow you to
purchase any sunglasses you want.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix